The wisdom of life in six sentences:
1. He who is satisfied with himself does not compare himself with others.
2. He who does not compare himself with others is not jealous.
3. He who is not jealous is not bitter.
4. He who is not sad is happy.
5. He who is happy will know someone else happy.
6. He who makes himself happy and someone else next to him, has discovered the meaning of life without looking for it.
What influences people the most and allows them to change does not depend so much on what we say or do, but on who we are when we are with them. Ram Dass says, "The only thing you have to offer another person is the state of your being (mental - spiritual)."